Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 12: Traditional Tea House near school with Dowoomi Juyeon!

Met with my super cute Dowoomi Juyeon today at 2pm! Managed to talk to her more today and got to know her more. She told me that on the exact same day as my last day of the Korean Language Immersion Program (9 Jan), her boyfriend is going to Texas for about 2 months for an exchange program and she is sad. And also asked me when I would leave Korea which is on 13 Jan because my mum and sister are coming over and had to only extend till then as that is the day they are going back. So Juyeon said that she will be sad on the day I leave too. T.T I will miss her too on that day!

Anyway the Traditional Tea House is near Kyung Hee University and from what I know from Juyeon. The Tea House is also a very famous hangout place for Kyung Hee University students because it is cheap, good and the place is very nice and relaxing. Unlike expensive cafe like Starbucks and Tom N' Toms Coffee the Tea House is indeed very affordable! Only 1500 won per person!


She got me Blending Tea. She love that tea too and recommended that to me because it is good for my health especially with the extremely cold winter season now. :)  She got herself Ginger Tea. The white round things on the side are snacks. So 1 snack and 2 tea for 1500 won! Cheap indeed!


 Juyeon and me! She had to leave early at 3pm because of her part-time job at her hometown. Shall find a day to go to her cafe she is working at to visit her! :)



So after meeting Juyeon, went back to the dorm to get something and went to Angkuk to meet the rest! Look at the top view of Insa-dong! Truly amazing!!

Walked around Insa-dong then headed back to the dorm to rest and got ready for dinner.


Bought this strawberry milk yesterday and only drank it today. haha. Super nice! ^.^


 Ate Seafood Rossetti for dinner at the other exit of Hoegi Station (Exit 2)


The super big pork cutlet that Samantha, Wen Lin and Nicole ordered! Wen Lin and Nicole shared one and Samantha had to finish one herself! Poor Samantha! I could only help her with about 1/4 of it.


After dinner, we went to the bar opened by a Kyung Hee University student! Played darts after a super long time and drank vodka mixed with Cranberry. Super awesome! The rest were drinking beer but I don't drink beer at all so this is the only decision for me. Darts were pretty cool! If we played count-up for darts and scored above 350 points we get a free shot! I won't be that lucky since I just played once during Christmas. haha.

Not too sure about the plans for tomorrow yet. Waiting for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment