Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 13: Noryangjin Fish Market!

Today, we went to Noryangjin Fish Market! It was quite a far journey but looking at all the fresh seafood. YUM! Glad that I was there although the smell of all the seafood were super strong and fishy.


At the fish market!



Look at the giant crab! <3




Walking past all of the different stalls selling all kinds of seafood. Got super hungry and the cat in me got super happy. Yup! I love seafood especially fish. Even when eating fish in Singapore, I would suck the bone until it is super clean. haha.


First half of the food is here!


Fresh sashimi! <3


Sushi, prawns and oysters on the house for service! 


The 2nd half of lunch! Spicy fish soup! Heard that is the other half of the fish from the fresh sashimi. I am not a person who eat spicy food though. But after being in Korea for 2 weeks and counting. I think I can slowly take spicy food now!


After lunch, headed to Times Square again. And got my Oreo Milk Smoothie again. I am totally in love with that already. haha. Since I was here before, Wen Lin and I just roughly walked around. The price is really too expensive for us. Therefore, we went to shop at the underground shopping center instead. The place where I got my bag for 10,000 won! haha. After that headed back to dorm.

When I was getting ready to head out for dinner, Laetitia and Beryl invited me to watch SBS Gayo Daejeon with them in the student lounge. So I quickly got ready, went to eat and rush back so that I could watch it in time. But today there is MBC Entertainment Awards as well! So I was stuck in between to whether to watch with them at student lounge or not watch at all. Went to eat dinner somewhere near school and the television there was playing MBC Entertainment Awards! haha. Just nice can watch while eating!


Ate Pork Rib Soup!

After eating, went to the student lounge to look for Beryl and Laetitia. So the whole show got 2 parts and Beryl had the whole showcase list of performers and what they will be performing! And all the major popular and big acts are all in the 2nd half! But I missed quite a number of performance from some of my favorite groups such as Girls' Day and A-pink while I was eating. :( Oh well. But at least I made it for After School, Hyorin and most importantly SNSD!! haha! The student lounge is so cold! It is like I am wearing my own normal wear in Singapore and standing outside in the cold in Korea! Why there isn't any heater inside?

Tomorrow is SBS Entertainment Awards 2013! I will definitely camp inside the student lounge!! =P Although I know it would be super cold. But for Running Man and hoping the see them win some awards. All worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment