Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 6: Times Square!

Another free day! Went to meet Wen Lin's Dowoomi at Times Square. She first brought us around Times Square, letting us know what there is at Times Square. Times Square is similar to Orchard Road in Singapore! It's like a mixture of Ngee Ann City and Wisma! After Wen Lin's Dowoomi brought us around and left, we decided to walk around and explore the place more. It's freaking huge!


 Japanese for lunch! :)


 My very first bubble tea in Korea! Oreo Milk Smoothie! Super nice!

After walking around Times Square, went to shop at the underground shopping mall. And got myself a new bag as the bag that I had with me were too small and I had to carry all my file and textbook around with me the whole time. It only cost 10,000 won!! Cheap deal!



Went to Myeongdong to meet the rest for dinner. 



 Saw some indoor recording. Not sure if they are famous or not because I didn't see them before. I didn't see the inside studio too. So no idea who are they.


 My fave twist potato!



Night lights at Myeongdong! So pretty!




 Egg bread! Light snack before dinner!

 Dinner! Noodle (Udon) Soup
  

One week have past! So many things happened. So far really enjoyed myself in Korea. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment