Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 15: Special Lecture 2- Culture of Korea Company + Countdown!

Was late for special lecture today and was asked to sit in front for being late. But it was just about 3 minutes late! And the whole presentation only started when Wen Lin and I arrived. It was a super boring special lecture to me since we are not working at Korea at all. The most we can do is just sit there and pretend that we were interested. Most of us almost had our eyes closed! 


 Lunch! Potato Spaghetti!

Korean class was way better than special lecture this morning! We played games (scissors, paper, stone)! And the loser team have to do forfeits such as dancing, singing and writing their own name using their butt. There is 3 rounds! 1st round my team won and the other team had to sing. 2nd team my team lost and we had to dance. Then the last round I had to play the game. It is first to win 3 wins. I have already won 2 and the other team 1. Then my teacher changed the rule saying that the winner have to do the forfeit. So I had to lose from then on or else it will be forfeit for my team. And luckily I lost! Both the 2 tries! haha. It was just super exciting and lucky! So the other team had to do the last forfeit of writing their names using their butt! Lucky me!


Dinner after class! Japanese! Sushi!


Sashimi!


My Udon!


 The super interesting and nice Sashimi Don! It's totally different from Singapore's!


Fried Tempura! ^.^

After dinner, went to drink at the same bar the Kyung Hee student opened! The rest went everyday. To me today is my 3rd time this week!!


Apple Martini!



New Year drinks on the house! The owner gave us! But the taste isn't nice at all. I think it's whiskey.


 HAPPY NEW YEAR! 새해 복 많이 받으세요!!


Me and Wen Lin! ^.^


Group Photo with the owner of the pub JJ. Albatross! I was standing at the side then he told me to sit next to him! haha. He is super nice. ^.^ And yes. He calls me giraffe in Korean. >.<


Cass signing off! Happy 2014 again! 새해 복 많이 받으세요!

No comments:

Post a Comment