Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 22: Last Special Lecture + Last Korean Lesson :(

Even though I didn't want this day to come it still has to come. It was the final lesson as a Kyung Hee University student. Tomorrow will be the Closing ceremony and writing of notes for each and everyone of us. So fast! 

Special lecture wasn't as boring as last week but most of us are not in the mood because it is our last day of classes. :( 

  
Group photo after Special Lecture! ^.^

After special lecture, went to lunch at Dragon Palace for the last time. I am leaving tomorrow night so won't be having any meals with the rest of the people after this one. :(


Sweet and sour pork


Last Jjajangmyeon that I will have before leaving Hoegi


Jjampong

After lunch, went for class. Everyone still did not have any mood due to the very last Korean Class and we are leaving our dorm soon. :(

  
Taken in the toilet. My new jacket and cap that I got yesterday! Once a Kyung Hee student forever a Kyung Hee student! ^.^


My mum said that she couldn't recognize me because of the new Korean look I have. erm. Right. Korean look after wearing a whole outfit of clothes I got from Korea!


With sister!


At Everysing again. Came here before. Looking around and mum want to take picture of my back view and bag. 


Neoprint machine at Everysing Myeongdong! Taking neoprints with SM Entertainment celebrities! Awesome!


Neoprints with sister and SNSD! Super loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment