Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 20: Sinsa-dong + Visiting Daniel's Dowoomi & Juyeon

Since it was a free day today with no plans at all and because I went to LeeSSang's Showcase and Fan Meet held on 30 November and 1 December respectively and having Gary and Gil inviting fans to LeeSSang Company during the Fan Meet. I told myself why not I head there today since there are no plans and Daniel's Dowoomi Minjin and Juyeon only start work at 5pm and 7pm respectively. So decided to head over to Sinsa-dong first to look for LeeSSang Company. But we couldn't find it. Instead we found this!


It's LeeSSang's newly opened restaurant! Pocha Centre! Only opened recently on 27 December! 


Right. Kirin Frozen Beer. I don't drink beer like I said before. But was forced to take this because it is at Pocha Centre and my Korean name sounds like that beer. How many beer must sound like my name or is my name again? First Cass now Kirin. haha

Anyway Pocha Centre only opens at 5 pm. So we went to have lunch first at a ramen shop nearby.


Gyoza


Miso Chashu Ramen for myself. :)

Walked around Sinsa-dong area since we had nothing to do and if we headed over to Gyeonggi to look for our Dowoomis it will be too early. So went to Boy who cried wolf. Heard that it is a place where EXO previously filmed their music video? Not too sure about it.


How the place looked like


The map of the inside


 EXO polaroid  photos on the wall


 EXO poster. and merchandise that can be bought



 KAI Locker! with signatures.


 Kris locker with signatures



Daniel and Wen Lin went to get Gongcha  near there. Then we went to visit Minjin and Juyeon at Gyeonggi. First was Minjin's cafe because Juyeon started work late.


Found a baseball stadium while walking there! 


And a river that is super long and can even get to Seoul by following the river! Heard it from Daniel that his Dowoomi's brother and father was cycling near that river and ended up at Seoul but by the time they got back home her father got sick. >.<

We reached her cafe! and bought some cake and drinks!


Hot chocolate, brownie and chocolate cake! :)


Photo time with Minjin! ^.^


Had to leave there to look for Juyeon's cafe which is super ulu. She told me yesterday that even if we took bus or the subway, we still needed to walk over so she is worried about me. But a promise is a promise! So have to find our way there.


Took the train at a subway station with the same name as my favorite SNSD member! Seohyeon (Seohyun)!

Managed to find her cafe! ^.^ Cafe de lee. A super nice and cozy place. Looks expensive and grand though. Could be the reason why there isn't so many people going there. 



Crepe, Sweet Potato cake and Pumpkin cake


My royal milk tea! ^.^

Juyeon even let us have refills for free! Awesomeness! And 30% discount too! Love her to bits! But looks like it will be the last time I will be seeing her. T.T will miss her a lot!


Photo time with her!


Went back to Sinsa-dong to try Pocha Centre! ^.^ Our late dinner.


The menu!!


Unlike Gary's and Haha's restaurant. This shop sells mostly Korean food and not BBQ. Good thing that it's not BBQ so we won't smell after that!


Ham and Toufu! 


A whole big bowl of egg. Steamed egg and fried egg on top with seaweed. Not all restaurants serve steamed egg with this kind of seaweed so glad that we came! Almost didn't want to go because was too full from all of the cake.


Rice ball!


The so called Frozen Kirin Beer


And again got forced to take photo with it because of my name. But I did try and I must say. It's super interesting!


Wore this shirt the whole day today. Got it for the Showcase in Singapore on 30 November. But was so shy and didn't dare to open the zip of my sweater when I was at Pocha Centre. There's super many LeeSSang Company staff there and I recognize a few from the Showcase. Maybe if I opened the zip I may get a chance to see Gary or Gil or even both! Since I think LeeSSang Company is inside Pocha Centre itself. AHHH!! wasted!!

Final 3 days for the program. T.T It really is happening way too fast!

11 comments:

  1. Hello. My name is Alysha! I am a big fan of Leessang too!!! May I enquire how should I go to Pocha Centre from Myeongdong? As I will be going to Seoul on 14 March and I've been searching high and low for the address but I didn't manage to find! So lucky that I managed to come across your blog. Can you please email me about how to do? So sorry for take up your time. Thanks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forgot to leave down my email! Alysharouge@hotmail.com THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have the same inquiry. Could you also email me the address and directions how to get to the pocha centre? Fellow Leessang fan here ^^ my e-mail address is aiscamram@gmail.com Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would like to know the directions to Leessang Pocha centre from Myeongdong too. Can you email me the directions at reverof95@gmail.com ? Thanks a lot!!(: I will be heading there next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. My name is Ashley I am a big fan of Leessang too!!! May I enquire how should I go to Pocha Centre? As I will be going to Seoul in June and I've been searching high and low for the address but I didn't manage to find! I am very happy that I managed to come across your blog. Can you please email me about how to do? Appreciated very much. Email: ashleyneo@hotmail.com. I am from Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi, I am Ashley here.. any updates?
    Hope to receive your reply soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. to those who are looking for the address of Pocha Center and directions.. I have already updated it in this blog.. hope it helps..

    http://casslifeinseoul.blogspot.sg/2014/03/some-recommendations-directions-to.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete