Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 19: Outing at Insa-dong with Juyeon!

Went to meet Juyeon today! Met her at 2pm at Jongak station. Was supposed to eat Jjajangmyeong there but she couldn't find the place. So we went to eat ddobokki, fish cake and home fry! ^.^ Super delicious! Ddobokki was abit too spicy though. Even her nose was dripping because of the spiciness. Didn't take any picture because my phone is in my bag and the shop is abit small. So I pass her my stuff. :(

After that, walked to the subway station and she bought me muffin! Strawberry muffin! Outside is full with cream and abit of strawberry chocolate and the inside is filled with strawberry jam! I love it! She got herself orange muffin. Looks good too! And no pictures again because it's hard to take picture with the muffin in my hand. :\

We sat at a nearby sitting area to enjoy our muffin and also to chat more. Then we walked around the underground shopping mall at the subway until we had to say our goodbyes because she need to work. Was planning to visit her tomorrow! Right after I go to Sinsa-dong and look for Gary Oppa. hehe! :P

Went back to the dorm and rest. Then went out to have my dinner at around 8 pm. We had already planned to go to the pub today for Jovian's and Daniel's birthday but not sure about the time to meet. So went to eat at the curry place we ate before as planned but no one was there.


Shrimp Curry Noodle with Cheese! It's not too bad.

I sat there alone and eat until Rayner came with Minjin. But because Wen Lin do not have data and I was about to finish eating, I went back to the dorm first before going to the pub.

When I am at the dorm, I realized that Wen Lin have not come back. But most of them were at the pub already so decided to go straight there to meet them.. Drank my apple martini again. 3 cups! Achievement unlocked! Usually I would drink maximum 2 glasses of apple martini. hehe! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment