Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 21: Photo taking with the rest of the Korean Winter intake Batch + 2nd last Korean Lesson

Had photo taking with super a lot of people! More than 300 people I guess! From all over the world. I wonder how to photo will turn out. haha. While waiting, we took our own selfies too! hehe..




Starting soon! Dean and the teachers came over. :)




Last selfie of myself before the photo shoot starts! ^.^

Went to have our lunch after the photo shoot! Went to a nearby shop that just opened. Flying fish


Bulgogi Bibimbap!

Went for Korean class after that. Today learnt about reading time. And was asked to create a story. Each one of us say the time then say what the characters in the story do. It was super funny when we created this. It's a super sad romantic story by the way.


Translations are as follows:

(after exercising)
7:30am wash up
7:40am shower
8:15am eat breakfast
8:45am meet up with boyfriend
9:00am walk to school with boyfriend holding hands
9:30am go to school library
9:40am hug at library
10:00am go to everland
12:00pm buy stickers at everland
12:30pm eat cotton candy together
1:00pm ride roller coaster together
3:00pm drink coffee together
5:00pm go to Incheon airport
7:00pm plane crash
-story end- XD

After class, went back dorm to put some stuff and went to Myeongdong for dinner! Went to Todai at Noon Center for International Buffet!! <3




Super yummy!! ^.^ After that walked around Myeongdong and in one of the Olive Young shop I saw this!


2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)! I wonder why is it there.


 N Seoul Tower from far


Going there with my sister and mum when they comes. They are reaching tomorrow! Meeting them for dinner! ^.^

My teacher told us that tomorrow will be our last lesson together. :( No more Korean classes after tomorrow. I wonder how am I going to survive within this 1 week when I only know how to order this by saying "this one! one!" Am doomed! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment